Wasn't aware of how many books I'd gotten read in such a short span of time. So...what have I been reading? Here's a list of books that helped me pass those long, cold hours.
- The Man Who Talks To Strangers by Caleb Pirtle III
- The Little Town With a Big Heart by Michael Hawron
- The Scribe Midnight BBQ by Guy Morgan
- The Encouragement Letters by Shanna Spence
- All The Way Home by Mariellen Langworthy
With a change in weather this past weekend, I abandoned my to-be-read stack and spent several pleasant hours out of doors, cleaning out flower beds. In doing so, I was pleasantly surprised to see the green shoots of daffodils are already are couple inches high.
Spring can't be very far behind.