This blogging is something I'm still learning. So,whenever I come across articles that I find helpful, I'm happy to share. Some of them are obvious and others, like #5 and #7 were things I never considered. The following tips came from Reuters News Agency and I found them very informational for bloggers.
- Be interesting.
- Be conversational — raise questions, invite contributions, discuss what’s happening on other blogs, leave some loose ends, and respond to comments made by readers.
- Link to external sites with relevant information.
- Monitor other bloggers in the same space and attempt to build reciprocal links with them.
- Tag posts so that they are easy for search engines to find.
- Inject some personality into posts, and include observation and anecdote.
- Credit the original source of all content embedded in posts.
- Make use of multimedia whenever possible and think about a post’s layout.
- Make sure posts are seen by a second pair of eyes before publication.
a link to blog posts on relevant social media.
Post a Comment