Friday, January 18, 2013
18 Things With Jamie Ayres
When I found Jamie's blog I decided to give it a try. So here's eighteen things I'd like to do in the remainder of my lifetime.
1. Top of the list is to spend a summer in a little cottage somewhere on the Northeast coastline.
2. Would love to drive a red convertible; not necessarily own it; just want to drive around with the top down and my hair blowing in the wind.
3.Want one of my books to get noticed by Oprah Wnfrey or make the NY Times Bestsellers list.
4. I've always wanted to spend a month in Greece.
5. Someday I hope to reunite with my estranged grand-daughter Carlie.
6. To be able to play 'real' tunes on my guitar instead of just plucking notes.
7. Have a studio flooded with light in which to paint.
8. Take a riverboat trip down the Mississippi.
9. Buy myself a VW bug. Have always loved that car!
10.Turn my yard into a magazine-perfect spot.
11. Learn how to get organized and clear away the clutter.
12. Spend some time on the Big Island of Hawaii.
13. Take my husband to see the Grand Canyon.
14. And Niagara Falls.
15. Take a trip cross-country on a motorcycle.
16. Take all of my extended family on a cruise.
17. Take part in a scientific expidition to Antartica.
18. And last, but not least, spend more time appreciating the life I have instead of always wanting to change things.